Sunday, May 1, 2011

GET OUT!!!


I like to run. I like any game where there is a ball I can chase around. Now that the snow is finally melted my family and I are spending more time outside, and I am able to chase my ball all around the yard. I am pretty active all year round, but I know many people get sort of lazy during the winter time. Well, it’s time to get off the couch and back on your feet! The grass is green, the sun is warm, and there is no reason to sit around inside anymore.

Ok. I know. I’m known to get all excited about going outside only to lie down on the grass with my tummy sticking straight up, but I want to encourage you to get active. Take a walk with your family. The trails are beginning to dry up near my home, so there is no excuse not to get out in the wilderness. Choose your favorite ball and play your favorite game with it. It doesn’t matter to me what you play, as long as you are running around.

All this hiking and running keeps me really healthy, but it also makes me thirsty. Remember to bring a water bottle with you wherever you go, and remember to bring water for other members of your family that drink from a bowl instead of a bottle.

Compass
PS - Have a question?  Need advice?  Want an opinion?  Just Ask Compass by sending me an email.



No comments:

Post a Comment