Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Health. Insure it.

Ugggh...


Health insurance.  Don't have it.. sure could use it.


I had to go for a check up and a few shots -- two to be exact.  Now its
true I had to have a sonogram -- my family thought I was pregnant.  (I am
not by the way.  Just because you start getting big hooters doesn't mean
you are pregnant.  They saw me getting BIGGER and thought, "Oh my
gosh, Compass is pregnant!"


(There are many reasons for getting BIGGER.  Just ask any person who
eats a lot of cheese cake).


So, anyways... Off I go for the sonogram and once I was determined to be NOT
PREGNANT I was the recipient of two shots.


Then came the real pain:  the bill.


Over one-hundred dollars for a brief exam to be told what I already knew --
that I wasn't pregnant -- and get two shots (and not the kind you have at a bar
on a Friday night). I don't know about you -- but I am sick to know how much
health care costs.  I don't have to pay the bill -- my family does --
but it still is crazy --what am I supposed to do?


Compass


PS - Have a question?  Need advice?  Want an opinion?  Just Ask Compass by sending me an email.





No comments:

Post a Comment