Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My first post!

I am so excited to have this new blog to share with you my thoughts, inspirations, perspectives, hopes and dreams.



Many people would look at me an think because I have so little, that I would have little gratitude for life and what it has brought me. But I have a lot of gratitude! I have a warm bed, food everyday to eat, water to drink, a loving family, lots of time to play and run around...  what more do you need?



Really... is there something I am missing?



I think not.



I am not consumed with needing to drive a certain car, own the newest iPod, have the latest fashion.  I don't care.  I know what is important.



And I hope to help you discover what is important in your world.



So, come with me on this journey and see what you can glean from my -- small -- perspective on life.



Compass



PS - Have a question?  Need advice?  Want an opinion?  Just
Ask Compass
by sending me an email.



No comments:

Post a Comment