Monday, June 13, 2011

If you can't do it alone ask a friend!

People tend to let themselves get too busy. They keep adding responsibilities and tasks to their schedules, forgetting they need to have fun and relax, too. I'm pretty good at having fun and relaxing, so I think I'm a good person to help others learn to take more time for themselves.


The best thing to do when you feel like you are running around everywhere, only to find you are running in a circle chasing your tail, is to ask for help. Yep, that's right, you don't have to do everything alone. If your spouse is better at fixing things than you are, ask that person to do it for you. If you are not very good at math, perhaps you can pay someone to do the bookkeeping for your business so you can focus on what you are good at.


Take me for example. I am good at finding things that are lost, so whenever something is lost my family sends me off to look for it. However, I am not good at getting things off high shelves because I am so small, so when I need to get something that is up high, I go and get a taller member of my family to help.


I think teamwork is the best way to get anything done!


PS - Have a question?  Need advice?  Want an opinion?  Just Ask Compass by sending me an email.



No comments:

Post a Comment